[IDV #FID-118528]: IDV - Multiple Files to Show Time

Hi George,

If it is not too big, would it be possible to send the netCDF file in question
(or put it in a publicly accessible place?)

Also, the IDV workshop material and manual are on the web, if there is
something specific you do not remember

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/

Thanks.

-Julien

> Hello,
>
> I took part in the IDV workshop last week.  I have data stored in netCDF
> files where each file contains data from a different time.  I was told
> that it is possible to display this data in a time animation but I can't
> recall what is needed to do this.  Currently, the data from all
> timestamps are shown during every animation.
>
> For example, I have netCDF files with timestamps 15Z, 16Z, 17Z, etc.  I
> want to load the same data from each of these files so that I can run
> the time animation and view the progression of the data.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> George

Ticket ID: FID-118528