[IDV #FDG-239851]: grib dates

Hi Angella,

Thanks for sending the grib file.

I see the problem. The data are "flipped" relative to the equator.

Do you have any control over the creation of this grib file?

I am still digging into the problem, but could it be possible that the latitude
data are simply missing a negative sign?

These are the latitude data that I am finding in that file: -2.0 -1.5 -1.0 -0.5
 .......   70.0 70.5 71.0

It seems like they should be going negative since the units for lat are
"degrees north"

-Julien

> OK, this is the grib file.
>
> Angella
>

> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi Angella.
> >
> > Would it be possible for you to send the grib file in question?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -Julien
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: FDG-239851