[IDV #IWC-371516]: Integrated Data Viewer Error

Hi Damian.

I can confirm the issue you are running into.

The IDV may not work with this authentication scenario.

As a workaround, would it be possible to move the data onto your computer and
display it from there?

-Julien

Ticket ID: IWC-371516
Department: Support IDV