[IDV #LVS-214737]: There was an error loading the data from local ftp

> Hi?Yuan
> if I start http service in local linux server,  can I load a http link for
> choosing  a url ? thanks.
> Jiang

Jiang,
     The answer is no for most dataset, especially, the grid dataset. You need
to run a data server, such as TDS, in your machine if you want to link the IDV
to the remote machine through the heep service.

Yuan

Ticket ID: LVS-214737
Department: Support IDV