[IDV #EDC-667340]: MADIS Integrated Mesonet Historical Data - Load Error

> I cannot successfully load integrated mesonet netCDF files (downloaded
> directly from the MADIS database) into the IDV and received an error
> message. When loading the files in Data Choosers under General then Files,
> I chose the data source type of "netCDF/GEMPAK Point data". This is the
> same process that I used for the MADIS metar netCDF files.
>
> Also, the Submit Support Form option accompanying this problem's error
> message prompt is not functioning for me and froze the program.
>
> Please let me know what you find out about these issues following the
> Unidata Training sessions.
>
> Laura

Laura,

   I am guessing you that you were talking about another kind of dataset, not
madis profiler dataset. If so, please upload a sample file here:

I will take a look after the workshop.

Yuan

Ticket ID: EDC-667340
Department: Support IDV