[IDV #WDJ-710360]: nexradcomp data from motherlode

Hi Bill

Yuan and I are having trouble reproducing the connection problem.

We were able to load your bundle and see

+ US Metar data
+ Canadian Metar data
+ Radar composite data

(We are getting errors originating from not being able to load local resource,
e.g. C:\IdvWxIcon\radarColBar9.gif, but that is expected.)

In order to better diagnosis this connection problem, do not use this bundle,
but start from a clean slate. Then try to load the radar composite from the
Unidata adde server. Are you seeing a connect problem? This test will hopefully
better isolate the problem.

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: WDJ-710360