[IDV #WHC-989322]: error when switching to Direct x version of Java 3d

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, I think there are video card issues here that may be difficult
to circumvent. But here is another suggestion:

Try installing the plugin under: Tools --> Plugin Manager --> Bug Fixes -->
Spurious Map Lines.

-Julien

Ticket ID: WHC-989322