[IDV #WHC-989322]: error when switching to Direct x version of Java 3d

Hi Again.

A couple of suggestions. Go back to the original OpenGL (rather than DirectX)
option. Try turning off fast rendering:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/misc/PerformanceTuning.html#fastrender

If that does not resolve the issue, please send us a screen shot of the broken
images.

-Julien

> Hello,
>
> Yes, I downloaded and installed the most current version of the drivers for
> my video card but it did not help the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Ticket ID: WHC-989322
Department: Support IDV