[IDV #YQD-992292]: READING POINT DATA FROM HARDDISK

Hi.

In order to better assist you, I would like more information about the attached
CSV file. Here is a sample from that file:

"2010-09-15 06:00:00","2010-09-15 12:00:00","ICAHT","cumulonimbus base",0,-90,-1

Can you tell me what each column represents so that I may properly display
these data in the IDV?

Many Thanks.

-Julien

> Dear
>
> Ticket ID: YQD-992292
> >    Subject: READING POINT DATA FROM HARDDISK
> >    Department: Support IDV
> >

> As i have sent u the sample file of point data extraction in to IDV which is
> not happening . want to plot the data and the values in IDV.kinldy help me
> regaiding this. Mainly how to create point data.
>
> Thanking u
>

> --
> P BALAVASANTHAKUMAR
> Sr.MANAGER