[IDV #WBP-406170]: netCDF Timeseries Question

> Hi Yuan,
>
> I have uploaded a 1.6mb netCDF file called LAHarbor_c4_test_ha.nc.  It just
> has 10 time steps, but the same header
> format as the netCDF files we are trying to display in iDV.  Thanks for your
> help,
>
> Geoff

Hi Geoff,
   The problem with your netCDF file is that the time unit is bad, I used a
ncml to modify it and the IDV can read it after that changes. By the way, when
you run the toolUI to open this file and see the TIME dimension doesn't mean
that it recognize it as a time axis, you need to go to FeatureTypes > Grids to
open this file and you can see the TIME is not there. Anyway, it is a easy fix
for you.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WBP-406170