[IDV #GLN-441793]: Radar image streaking

Thanks Jim,

Yes, new to Unidata. Coincidentally, I worked on a Dugway Army meteorology
project here at NCAR a while back so your image was a bit of a blast from the
past. I know all about those "SAMS" surface stations west of SLC.

Let us know how it goes with the new iMac.

-Julien

Ticket ID: GLN-441793
Department: Support IDV