[IDV #VVK-969556]: IDV Unkown vertical coordinate

> Dear Yuan,
>
> thanks for replying
> I still got some difficults:
>
> - What are the right syntax for "standard_name" and "formula" ?
> The same like in your example?
> - how can I change them?
> In IDV-Dashboard - Data Source - Metadata?
>
> Looking forward to your help support

Hi Stefan,
     For your dataset, the standard_name should be
       :standard_name = "atmosphere_hybrid_sigma_pressure_coordinate";
       :formula_terms = "a: hyam b: hybm p0: P0 ps: PS";
I don't think you can define the formula at this moment. You can take a look a
example here, the IDV is able to do the 3D display:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/cami_0000-09-01_64x128_L26_c030918.nc

> Best greetings
> Stefan Peters

Ticket ID: VVK-969556