[IDV #CUS-806708]: isl center tag; divide by zero

Hi Stu,

> Adding the isl center tag line
>
> <center north="40" south="35" east="-100" west="-110"/>
>
> to the isl file, in an idv-isl program that otherwise works
>
> gets idv error msg:
>
> Wed Jul 21 10:19:47 MDT 2010: Loading bundle:
> /unavco/tserver/idv_config_files/working.xidv
> Wed Jul 21 10:20:12 MDT 2010: Waiting for displays to render
> Wed Jul 21 10:20:21 MDT 2010: Done waiting for displays to render
> java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
> at
> ucar.unidata.view.geoloc.MapProjectionDisplay.setMapRegion(MapProjectionDisplay.java:1046)

You might want to try to update to the latest version. In the code around where
you got the divide by zero error it says:
      // make sure that we don't divide by 0 (happens if  display

        // component is not yet on screen

        if ((Math.abs(xmul) > 0) && (Math.abs(ymul) > 0)) { ...

So this might be fixed already.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: CUS-806708