Re: [idvusers] IDV not displaying NOAA-CIRES 20CR fields properly

Hi John,

Not sure where the -1 comes from . . . I got the url below simply from the "metadata" tab after right-clicking on the air.1936.nc file under the Data Sources section of the Field Selector Tab in IDV's dashboard and selecting "Properties".

I've also placed this .nc file at http://ramadda.atmos.albany.edu:8080/repository/entry/show/Top/atm350/ktyle/idv+examples/air.1936.nc?entryid=521642be-76d0-4618-88ab-7b760ae36dfd

--Kevin