[IDV #ORU-202398]: formula error with ecmwf grib

Manuel,
       It is very easy to do the layer difference of any grid variable. In the
Formulas, select Grids > Layer Difference, and enter the layers (such as 500,
and 850), and the select the fields as Temperature. You probably select the
Misc. > Simple difference, which calculate the difference of whole field, not
just a layer. Next time, if you have any problem, please submit the support
ticket on the error message window, so we can have more information about what
you are trying to do.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ORU-202398
Department: Support IDV