[IDV #REK-352965]: error opening site

Hi Gerry,

> Description of problem: I've been trying to use IDV to look at the new
> RAMADDA and TDS server instances at A&M. Got any ideas why I'm seeing this?
> We are using self-signed certs...
>
> Error opening url:https://envirodata.tamu.edu/thredds
> unable to find valid certification path to requested target

This error is due to the self signed certificates. The funny thing is that I
have been doing work this past week to fix this.   I'm on vacation now so I
need a couple of days to get this finished.  Another problem is that some
Unidata folks are also working on some IDV changes around opendap
authentication via ssl and that might not be ready to go until later this week.

A question - do you have your RAMADDA configured to have all access via https?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: REK-352965
Department: Support IDV