[IDV #KHD-643133]: Warning polygons in IDV

> Full Name: Adam Houston
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: What's the easiest way to visualize dynamic NWS
> warning polygons in IDV?  These shapes will need to turn on and age off in
> time.  Not sure if shapefiles can do this in IDV.  I guess KML/KMZ files
> might work.  I could also generate a drawing file with the lat/lon positions
> and the times.  Other ways?  Thanks.

Adam,
      The feature of displaying NWS warning polygons is not available in the
IDV, the IDV supports the ability to load and display GIS shapefiles, but not
with time index. The drawing file is probably the one to consider, it does have
the times.

Yuan

Ticket ID: KHD-643133
Department: Support IDV