[IDV #RAU-251142]: Error in displaying UKMO data (Grib file) - Still no problem with other data from UKMO

> Bonjour,
>
> Please find below an error message received from IDV when trying to
> read Relative Humidity Grib file from UKMO. I had no trouble with other
> data such as Temp.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Michel

MIchel,

I didn't see the bundle file supposed to come with the support ticket. I am
traveling, the attached grib file is too big for me to load in the airport. So,
I need you to do two things here first, run the IDV again and try to display
the relative humidity and submit the support ticket when the error message
window is popped up, that will automatically attach the bundle and other
information I need to check, second,  load you grib file here:

I will close this ticket and waiting for your new ticket.

Yuan

> There was an error loading the data:
> Error creating data source:file.grid with:
> E:\aido\METEO\DGA\METEORE\Fichiers Test UKMO -
> Mai2010\201005280600\relhum.grib
> Grid data source failed making data set:
> E:\aido\METEO\DGA\METEORE\Fichiers Test UKMO -
> Mai2010\201005280600\relhum.grib
> Cant read E:/aido/METEO/DGA/METEORE/Fichiers Test UKMO -
> Mai2010/201005280600/relhum.grib: not a valid NetCDF file.
>
> --
> Michel A?donidis
> SHOM/DO/HOM/CFuD
> M?t?o et Lutte Au-dessus de la Surface --- Meteo and Above-Water Warfare
> Adresse Militaire : 13 rue du chatellier - BP8 - 29240 BREST Arm?es
> Adresse Civile : 13 rue du Chatellier - CS92803 - 29228 BREST CEDEX 2
>
> Tel : +33 (0)2 98 22 09 47 ; Fax : +33 (0)2 98 22 18 64

Ticket ID: RAU-251142
Department: Support IDV