[IDV #GLN-441793]: Radar image streaking

Hi Jim-

> Full Name: Jim Steenburgh
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.9a1 build date:2010-05-03 07:07 UTC
> Operating System: Mac OS X
> Hardware: Java: home:
> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home version:
> 1.6.0_15 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I've noticed that the radar images in this bundle are
> frequently streaky.  The problem seems somewhat intermittent.  I've attached
> an image in case it doesn't reproduce on your end.

We're thinking it may be a Mac problem since Yuan and I can't reproduce it on
our (Windows) systems.  Jeff is seeing something similar on his Mac.  We've got
another idea that we're going to look into, but that will take a couple of days.

Don

Ticket ID: GLN-441793
Department: Support IDV