[IDV #JPB-858052]: Creating Displays through ISL

Hi Roman,

> I'm trying to create contour cross sections (both regular and
> color-filled) through ISL script. The ISL script would create the
> sections after loading a bundle. How do I specify the location of the
> section (e.g. lat/lon boundaries) and the coloring/contour intervals?

Right now if you are using the display tag:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#display

you cannot specify the end points for a contour XS.
You can however specify the intervals and the color table with the properties:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DisplayProperties.html

> Also, how would I change the value of an isosurface (created after
> this? Thank You.

You can change the isosurface value with the properties above as well.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JPB-858052