[IDV #LIK-107130]: netcdf 2dlat lon question

> hi Yuan,
>
> That is my problem I do not know what values I should put there for Alaska.
>
> Thank you

Elchin,
      I don't what the values are. When you convert the GIS data to the netCDF
format, you must have a projection file, can you upload to the same site?
Also, is there any reason you pick the lambert conformal projection? I see
polar stereographic projection is most used in this area.

Yuan

> --El

> > I see the upload file, the one obvious problem is that the projection has a
> > wrong latitude_of_centrol_meridian, the value is "-154.0", I don't think
> > this is make sense to your dataset.
> >

> > Yuan

> >> Elchin,
> >> This may be the problem of scaling of different x/y coordinate variables,
> >> could you upload a sample to the following link, so I can try it locally
> >> and find out the exact problem.
> >>
> >> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================