[IDV #EQR-365033]: Information about file

> Hi Yuan
>
> Thanks for your help again, I'm beginning to write an ISL to get
> information about some file, for example if you have a file called
> area3099, get information about the satellite, channel and original
> date that was created the image, and others.. something like this:
>
> GOES-13
> IR 3.9 um
> lat & lon
> date: YYYYMMDD_HHMM
>
> Do you have some tip for me? and is possible to do with the IDV
>
> Thanks

Reymer,
       The IDV scripts (ISL) is to create and manipulate images, it can pull
some display properties out, but if you want to get
the data from the file, I don't think it can do that. Here is some information
about ISL,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/index.html

Yuan

> Reymer Vargas
> School of Physics
> University of Costa Rica

> This message was sent using IMP from HORDE.org
> School of Physics, University of Costa Rica

Ticket ID: EQR-365033