[IDV #JYJ-451577]: IDV v2.9a1: Loading bundles without data source specified

Hi Dave-

When the Field Selector opens, it shows the fields that have the correct
category for the type of display.  In this case, the gridded point data fields
are not being categorized correctly, so they don't show up.  We'll look into
this.  For now, you can select the Formulas->Misc->Any Field which will then
allow you to select the SPD variable.

Nice display.  I like the dotted contour lines.

Don

Ticket ID: JYJ-451577
Department: Support IDV