[IDV #ECI-681009]: HELP

Hi Debora,

> Working at the National Laboratory for Scientific Computing and we are
> using the IDV to visualize the results obtained with the CAM.
>
> My problem is that we are developing a portal and I need to put the IDV
> in this portal. Only that it should now open with the file that
> generated the MAC.  I'm trying many difficulties with the source code
> of IDV. I got him on the site and the same is experiencing many errors,
> can not compile with it, is always missing some library or something
> else.

Are you trying to use the IDV in a webserver to generate images?
What exactly are you trying to do? What errors are you having?

If you are looking at image generation on the web using the IDV
we have done some work with our RAMADDA system that supports
image generation. RAMADDA is a data repository system that provides a number
of services around data. One of those services is to use the IDV to
generate image products for gridded data.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ECI-681009