[IDV #MWX-875292]: error report

Hi Roland,

> It sounds like it's just a stale URL. We're (Tim Kern and I) actually
> going to be talking to some others about RAMADDA in a couple of hours. I
> was just browsing around trying to get some map visualizations from
> RAMADDA that I show off. Any recommended folders?

The COMET case studies has a nice map:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Case+Studies/Unidata+Comet+Case+Studies?entryid=b70a1443-60be-4d04-95d9-56a49102b372&output=map.map

THe point data databases span quite a wide area:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/RAMADDA+Examples/Point+Data+example/Point+Databases?entryid=80585430-32a4-4f39-9aa2-ff706652f01c&output=map.map

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MWX-875292