[IDV #PDG-137853]: Drawing Tool

Hi Paul,

> What happened to this ticket?

Did you get my response from the other day:
>We did receive your original request. You don't have to resend a request as
>they >all get entered into our support system. We will answer your request as
>soon as we can.

While we try to be responsive to all of our users we do have certain
constraints that we work under. Please read the Unidata participation policy:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/legal/participation.html

Also, I did respond to your request:
>You can make a segmented polygon by clicking on the "Straight" checkbox. As
>you >drag just press the space bar to create a point.
>
>See the updated docs at:
>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly/docs/userguide/controls/misc/DrawingControl.html

You can have fewer points in a polygon by making a segmented polygon.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PDG-137853
Department: Support IDV