[IDV #LRM-330128]: problem seeing "view" and "projections"

> I get what you're saying now. I moved that IDV state directory elsewhere and
> that helped.

Can you check the version and the build date of the IDV you are running
(Help->About).
The latest nightly build (well, really since the past month or so) should be
ignoring
the look&feel which is probably what is causing this problem.

If you are indeed running something an IDV version from the last month or so
can you
send me the file: .unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/main.xml
from the original DefaultIdv directory?

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: LRM-330128