[IDV #LJX-306988]: Any way to change limits for all 15 displays at once?

Hi Rich,

> I've got 15 displays of sea surface temperature (from 15 different
> models) and I'd like to change all the limits at the same time without
> editing all 15 ranges.  Is that possible?
> I know I could do search-and-replace on the bundle, but I was
> wondering whether there was another way.

You can use the display settings facility:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/tools/DisplaySettings.html

This lets you select a number of properties from a particular display and apply
them to any number of other displays.

-jeff

Ticket ID: LJX-306988
Department: Support IDV