[IDV #IBB-842776]: IDV Direcotry Data Source

> Description of problem: There was an error loading the data:
> Error creating data source:file.grid with: xxxxx.nc
> Grid data source failed making data set:
> /home/xxx/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/tmp/multigrid4.ncml
> Dimension not found= time

It looks like this data was loaded as an Aggregated Grid data source.
Was that what you wanted to do? Normally, we use that type of data source
to aggregate a number of files along the time dimension.

If this is just a single netcdf gridded data file just load it in as a grid.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IBB-842776
Department: Support IDV