[IDV #QAW-317402]: Can't get IDV 2.7u2 to image a gridded field in a netCDF file that (I think) has data stored with best practices

> Hi,
>
> Would you let me know that you've received the data file and you're able
> to read it, please?  Thank you.

Hi Angie,
Yes we did get the file (the G11.20090602.0715.nc)

I have no problem loading it into the IDV (i.e., the gunzipped file) and
displaying it.
What version of the IDV are you using? If an older version why don't you try
getting
the latest release.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QAW-317402