[IDV #NGF-484691]: split imageSeq ADDE-request in multiple singleBand requests

Hi Tyn-

> Full Name: Valentijn Venus
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.9a1 build date:2010-02-26 08:10 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /usr/local/lib/jvm/jre1.6.0_18 version: 1.6.0_18-ea
> j3d:1.5.1 fcs (build6)
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi-
>
> I recall IDV was splitting up imageSeq ADDE-requests in multiple
> singleBanded requests to optimize data access speeds.

ADDE image data requests are always per image.  Previously they were serialized.

> The number of Data
> Threads one could set in the preferences. Has this feature been removed,
> and if so can we enable this again using an add-on ?

It's under the Formats&Data tab of the Preferences as the Thread Count for Data
Reading.

Don

Ticket ID: NGF-484691
Department: Support IDV