[IDV #IQP-143082]: Exception with surface observational data

Howard,
Can you copy the attached jar file into your IDV install directory. There
should be one there with the same name.

Then, when you run the IDV pipe stdout to a file.

I added some logging to see when and where the new RealType objects are being
created (which is the root of your problem).

If (when?) you have the problem again can you send me the output?

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: IQP-143082
Department: Support IDV