[IDV #IQP-143082]: Exception with surface observational data

Hi Howard-

I thought I sent this out last week, but guess I didn't:

I couldn't get the plugin to work.  When I try jar tvf on the JAR file, it
doesn't recognize it as a jar file.  zip works fine.  The IDV gives an error
that it can't find the chooser class, presumably because it failed to read the
plugin JAR file.  Does the dpg_trust_store need to be in a particular location?

Don

Ticket ID: IQP-143082
Department: Support IDV