[Support #ZDT-182699]: PV in IDV

Hi Jim-

> I was trying to plot an isosurface.  That "works", but the result is
> best described as "gobbledygook."  The ability to do a 2 PVU isosurface
> is really powerful for teaching PV thinking.  That's when I noticed the
> error.

I found one error which was that absolute vorticity was being calculated
incorrectly.  That will be fixed in the nightly build.  However, I'm now trying
to get IPV correct. I compared the results from GEMPAK and they match.

However, IPV is even worse now. :-( I'll have to do some plan view plots in
GEMPAK to compare with since I don't have any other program to show what the
isosurface should look like.

Thanks for your patience.

Don

Ticket ID: ZDT-182699