[IDV #KZG-683949]: changes GridUtil.sampleToReal conflict with ADDE imageSeq

Hi Tyn-

We had some DNS problems with our server over the weekend.  Please try again.

We are also looking into your image issue.  Thanks for the bundles - they are
helping us track down and hopefully be able to fix the issue.

Don

> I tried Eclipse svn plugin and svn on linux, but get time-outs on both:
>

> address@hidden:~$ svn checkout http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/idv/trunk idv
>
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/idv/trunk'
>
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/idv/trunk': could not connect to server
> (http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu<http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/>)
>

> [cid:address@hidden
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Tyn