[IDV #DYZ-614356]: McIDAS-V inquiry #502 updated

Hi Rick-

This is Don.

> Looks like this one fell through the cracks, could you take another look
> at the mail below and let me know what you think. Please try the
> procedure below.

The saving happens at a real low level where basically the list of image
datasets and the prefix/suffix info is passed of to a helper application that
is agnostic about what it is saving.  It would require some restructuring that
I don't think we want to do at this point.

Don

Ticket ID: DYZ-614356
Department: Support McV