[IDV #LGT-977137]: reading DEM files with time-stamp

Hi Tyn-

> Full Name: Valentijn Venus
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /usr/local/lib/jvm/jre1.6.0_18 version: 1.6.0_18-ea
> j3d:1.5.1 fcs (build6)
> Description of problem: Hi-
>
> Is there any way i can read DEM files with time-dimension using the string of
> a file-name (i.e. GLR20070301.txt)?
>
> Or use jython instead?

The  existing data sources don't support that. I think Jython would be the way
to go.  You could create the data source and then parse the file name to get
the time and create a time sequence from the data and the time.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: LGT-977137