[IDV #SPR-473657]: IDV to display hurricane tracks (Atlantic)

Hi Luis,

> and can not make the plots. I did try several times with the same
> result. Plots of tracks from 1990 and 1970 are not generated as
> well.
>
> However, for other tested seasons (1950, 1960,  and 1965)  the displays
> worked  well and the expected tracks were delivered. All the set of plots
> applied IDV on a Windows xp computer but I got a similar result while
> running on a linux machine (version 2.6b2).
>
> In both cases, the chosen source type is "ATCF Tropical Storm Data"
> via the default ftp site from the NHC.
>
> Please let me know if you require more information.

It looks like the track data from some of those years is not complete e.g.,
they don't have velocity and pressure.

I just checked in a change which will be available in tonight's nightly build
that handles these tracks. You will end up getting some missing values for
pressure in the display.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SPR-473657
Department: Support IDV