[IDV #ZRS-639947]: resolution of image over topography

Hi Bill-

Okay, you're not crazy.  I don't care what anyone says. ;-)

It turns out that all along, we've been displaying the image over topography as
textures which smooths out the display.  So, in no matter which way you were
sampling, the result was similar.  I just added a checkbox to the control which
allows you to toggle between texturing and not.  Since the not take more time
and memory, I've left the old way as the default.  With texturing off, even the
topography sampled into the image is much better in terms of resolution.

This will be in the next nightly build.

Don

Ticket ID: ZRS-639947
Department: Support IDV