[IDV #XIE-559623]: Colortables in bundles

Hi Tom,

> Am I correct that in all cases when a display is part of a bundle, the
> active colortable(s) values are saved in bundles, so that if the
> original table(s) in the session is changed or renamed or moved or
> deleted, that the bundle will still have the original color table(s)
> values?  This appears to be the case in my (limited) testing, but I
> wanted to make sure before I advise someone.

Yes, you are correct. The color table is saved with the display in the bundle.
You can go and edit it and it will only change the one color table instance
unless you do an explict Save of the color table.

> Hope it's warmer there than it is here.....

Until tomorrow.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XIE-559623
Department: Support IDV