[IDV #KUJ-685967]: video ram system ram ??

Hi Ian-

I'm just following up on this.

The Intel graphics chip seems to be prone to this problem.  If you are running
a 64 bit version of Windows, try using the 64-bit version of the IDV and see if
you up the memory above 1Gb.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: KUJ-685967
Department: Support IDV