[RAMADDA #ZKJ-217366]: Adding RAMADDA URL to catalog menu

> And now I just have to copy ~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/main.xml to the 30 Macs
> in our various student computer labs to propagate the addition of the new
> catalog to the default catalog menu, which Apple Remote Desktop software
> allows me to do in one (or two) fell swoop(s). Cool!

I'm actually ahead of you on this one.

I just added a group on our  RAMADDA server that holds a list of links to the
catalogs on external servers:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/IDV+Community+Resources/Servers?entryid=23dec561-b869-4e20-8b1b-f38e4659ebab

I have added a link to that group from our main IDV catalog under "Community
Data Servers"
So, to get to virga just have your students open "Community Data Servers" and
there will be the link to the catalog on virga.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZKJ-217366
Department: Support RAMADDA