[IDV #FJQ-288943]: bundles

Hi Robbie,
Sorry for the delay in getting back with you.

> Description of problem: I am doing a synoptic analysis at certain days using
> streamlines and speed - color filled contour plain view to analyze 250 mb
> winds. I am able to do this successfully but the process of clearing and
> adding display for each day is time consuming. Is there a way to set up a
> bundle or select all the days and produce these dispalys all at once for easy
> viewing?

Do you have different data files that you need to load and then create a
display? If so you could use an isl script that loads each on in, create a
display and then capture an image.

If you have all of your times in one file you could just create a single
display with all of the times and then use the movie capture dialog to capture
each time step.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FJQ-288943
Department: Support IDV