[IDV #HOM-342169]: exporting color tables

> Thanks, Jeff.  It looks really nice, but there seems to be something awry.
> I have the same flight track plotted about 7 times, with the color of the
> dots along the track showing different fields (temp, water content,
> altitude, etc).  When this is overlayed on satellite data, I can toggle each
> field on and off to see how it matches with the clouds.  Each field has its
> own data range and color table, but when I turned this display option on for
> each field separately, the color scale that shows up on the display is
> always the same (the first one I added to the display) no matter which field
> I'm looking at.  Though the labels on the scale change with each field as
> they should, the color scale itself is always the same.  Am I doing
> something wrong?

I'm not seeing this problem with the current development version.

Are all of the track displays visible? If so then their color scales will
overlap and only one is shown.
You can position the color scale top/left/bottom/right.

Use the F1 key to toggle the visibility of them on/off in turn.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HOM-342169
Department: Support IDV