[IDV #WWB-790357]: simple difference on objective analyses

Hi Brian-

> Thanks for identifying the problem. I tried flipping the order of the
> lat/lon columns in the csv file for the obs, but that didn't change
> things in the display.

No, it's the resulting grid that has the order at lon/lat and the vis5d grid
uses lat/lon.  I've needed to work on this for a while, so this is a good
reason to go down that scary path.  What it will mean is that instead of doing
a-b, you'll need to use sub(a,b).  I'll probably change the simpleDifference to
use that as well.

Don

Ticket ID: WWB-790357