[IDV #YLF-396635]: how to open raw data

> ra

Hi,

Could you upload a sample SIGMET data to:

we will take a look of your dataset, I know there is some software available to
convert the radar data format, Colorado State University has a script to
convert SIGMET TO Universal format, you can contact them for details.

Yuan

> ________________________________
> Dear Don Murray;
>
> This is SIGMET IRIS RAW data from our radar station. I do not remember
> whether you wrote that I am from Mongolia and working radar station. Our
> Doppler radar is made by Mitsubishi Electric corp RC-53C and software is
> SIGMET IRIS. And i want to process this file to web access image file But i
> can't  expand this file , And i have some question.
> 1. How to expand this file
> 2. How to convert NEXRAD Level II and III, DORADE and UF formatted files
>

> Best regards Tushigee

Ticket ID: YLF-396635
Department: Support IDV