[IDV #NJQ-161318]: scripting with 2 variables

Hi Katie,

> Good morning. I have a bundle (see attached) that I want to script. The
> bundle has 2 data sources (one file from Dec 31, 2059 and one file from
> Dec 31, 2060). I want to be able to control both of those files from my
> isl script. I've only dealt with one variable in the past and I've
> usually used:
>
> <setfiles datasource=".*"
> file="/net/typhoon-io-out/san5/kremena/ECHAM5/data/wrfout/wrfout_d01_2060-09-21_00:00:00"/>
>
> Now that I have 2 files, how do I specify each one? I'm assuming I can't
> just say "datasource = ".*"" any more but I'm not sure how to proceed.

There is an example of this here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#setfiles

Name each of the original data sources in their properties dialog. Save the
bundle then, instead of ".*" use their names.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NJQ-161318