[IDV #CWI-642952]: 2.8 Release

Hi Walt-

> I noticed that you have support for METAR and Synoptic data formats.
> Have you consider adding Marine data as a point data option? If so, is
> the 2.8 release going to support this option? and do you have any guess
> as to when the new release is coming out?

We are currently working on making other types of point data available and wee
hope to add access to this in the 2.8 release.  Right now, we are looking at a
release sometime in December.  However, we can't guarantee that the new
functionality will be in there.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: CWI-642952
Department: Support IDV