[IDV #JJS-149349]: McIDAS-V inquiry #517 updated

Hi Jess-

This appears to be a Java version issue.  If I run the svn code with the
version of Java that was released in IDV 2.6u2 (1.6.0_11), I don't have this
problem.  I'm still searching the web, but if anyone there can find out more,
more heads are better than one.

Don

Ticket ID: JJS-149349
Department: Support McV