[IDV #RBJ-367231]: graphic display

Hi-

> Full Name: hochli
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Programme\IDV_2.7u2\jre version: 1.6.0_13 j3d:1.5.2
> fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> despite downloading the latest ATI driver, the display of weather ata
> shows a bunch of undesired straight lines. resolution of monitor is
> 1280*1034. My friends IDV 2.7u2 program with resolition 1680*1050
> works. Is a special, or minimum, resolution required?

We've been unable to determine the cause of this problem.  It seems to be
system and driver dependent and we've been unable to replicate it on any of our
Windows  systems.  What is the model of your graphics card and the driver
version?

On a linux system, we solved this by using the default driver, but that
resulted in decreased performance.  It is also a problem with only some of the
map files and not others.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: RBJ-367231
Department: Support IDV